Crappy Game Circus Crappy Game Circus

Defeat is sweet!

U Rock!

Seriously, though, don't ever do this again.

Locomotivator responds:

I will do this whenever I feel like it : >

Goin Up Goin Up

@eldestructor

Yeah you can, I got almost all of 'em!

XLR XLR

Good, but easy

The game itself is well made and plays fine, but overuse of the Plasma Laser will make it too easy. You should look into that.

Rebuzz Plus Rebuzz Plus

Fun, but with one niggle...

Rebuzz is very interesting, and keeps you on your toes, which is cool. However, one thing which is needed is an option to give up. I got stuck on one and used up all my skips, so I can't go any further at all.

Once that problem is fixed, I'd definitely play it again and again.

Firework Avoidance 2 Firework Avoidance 2

Not bad.

It's good. I like it. But there is one major flaw.

One can simply move the bird to the bottom of the screen to indefinately avoid all the firework sparks. If you solve this, then this would be much better.

pieguy48 responds:

Okay, thanks for the review.

Global Warming Quiz Global Warming Quiz

You got a lot to learn.

As a personal friend of yours (seriously), I gotta say that this is quite good for your first ever flash game, let alone your first ever flash. I don't even have the patience to deal with this really simple ActionScripting, yet you do it well. Though, there are many places you need to improve. Follow some of the other reviewers' tips, and get me to help you out personally. I can really help you up this thing. Good job though.

teronendum responds:

Thanks, i need to add some more question.

Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

A Fantastic Game!

This game is revered for the right reasons. It's awesome. One thing that warms my heart is that Piconjo is portrayed as a FAR cooler character than in the Piconjo collection. Job well done!