Pokemon Hunter Pokemon Hunter

@KalebC

Don't push him! He has Cancer AND TB, But anyways, Great animation, Get well soon dude!

There She Is!! step4 There She Is!! step4

Very serious and emotional.

That was once again incredible. One more to go. I can't wait to see how it ends.

That was really something. It was different, definately. I was actually fighting hard against tears through the animation, and I'm a 16-year-old. (My bro was next to me. I gotta look tough!)
This is some ace work. I'm with you until the end of No. 5. Great work!

Sonics Pokemon Adventure Sonics Pokemon Adventure

A lot of room for improvement...

The movie had a very good concept: Sonic in the Pokemon Universe. However, it was really poorly implemented. For starters, it was WAY TOO SHORT. Really short. And also, the frame skip was nearly non-existant...It almost looked laggy. If you increase the frameskip, it will look a lot smoother.
Though, I can see future episodes looking up. Keep practicing!

Crappy Game Circus Crappy Game Circus

Defeat is sweet!

U Rock!

Seriously, though, don't ever do this again.

Locomotivator responds:

I will do this whenever I feel like it : >

Goin Up Goin Up

@eldestructor

Yeah you can, I got almost all of 'em!

XLR XLR

Good, but easy

The game itself is well made and plays fine, but overuse of the Plasma Laser will make it too easy. You should look into that.

Sonic '06 - His World Sonic '06 - His World

That was pretty cool.

Not only is that song a great remix of a great song, but I think that you have pretty good vocals too. If the think had been really clear (i.e. super hi-tech recording quality), then that would have been near perfect. Good job!

PaulyBFromDa303 responds: